A game development company* with a 10-year experience based in Estonia. They believe that a high-quality game is a unique, immersive world of adventure and entertainment. The company works in small teams, closely cooperating on each project. They are proud of their contribution to the industry and hope to come up with new ideas in the gaming field.
QA Madness team conducted functional, UI, and compatibility testing to ensure the game application runs on different iOS devices.
* We recognize the importance of protecting our clients’ privacy and follow the policies to maintain their confidentiality and security. That is why the company name will not be disclosed.
- To suggest the devices that fit best for correct game functioning
- To synchronize the system with external specification
- To check the game is consistent with iOS devices
- To ensure flawless user interaction with the application interface
- Functionality testers worked on game mechanics issues, asset integrity, checked the stability pitfalls
- Compatibility test checked if the game app could be installed on iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPhone X and ensured game consistency with the supported devices
- The team conducted GUI testing to check the parts of user interface & graphics: menu structure, colors & backgrounds, screen resolution, font size, animations
- We’ve indicated the game crash if users change the language
- Functional inconsistencies within the “purchase” block
- Overall, our team detected nearly 20 bugs in a week
- We suggested regression testing after the defects were fixed
- The game application release has been successful and collected positive reviews at the Apple Store