6 Reasons to Choose Testing as a Service
Even the most promising software development project is worth nothing in case you decide to skip the testing phase. It’s a crucial stage, and you must never forget about it. Moreover, you should already start thinking about testing while creating the project plan. The main question you have to answer at this point is if you are going to test your software in-house or go for independent testing.
In-house option is a great choice if you are developing something absolutely secretive – all the QA activities will be done by your team. But the thing is that you can face project delays, financial unsustainability, and other problems. In this case, Testing-as-a-Service (or TaaS) can be your savior. This is an outsourcing model which implies trusting the software testing to a third-party vendor. Here are some more arguments in favor of TaaS:
- Flexibility. You can go for either complex software testing services or a single type of testing.
- Experience. To control the quality of your project, it’s sometimes easier to find a third-party team which already has all the essential experience and unique skills than to spend time and funds on training your own QA department.
- Tools and licenses. A third-party team can already have the tools and software licenses which are crucial for a full-scope software testing.
- Time saving. While an independent team will be testing your software, you will be able to focus on other tasks.
- No risks. Team understaffing won’t be a problem, so you won’t face any delays, and financial risk will be decreased.
- Impartiality. Independent testing is a reliable way to get an unbiased audit of your project.
All in all, TaaS is a perfect choice virtually in any case. It saves time, minimizes the risks, and ensures high-quality testing. So why not?