Above The Fray Design, Inc is the USA-based e-commerce design and development store specializing in Magento. Our task was to provide a QA strategy for an online bookstore.
A bookstore running on Magento was their first project tested by a third-party. The team needed independent expertise on website quality assurance.
- Since we were involved at the very beginning of a project, our task was to test every module of the system
- Our QA specialists checked the bookstore for functional requirements. The functions of the projects should have worked correctly with the different types of input data
- With the help of cross-browser tests, we checked if the store runs on the latest versions of Firefox (Win), Safari (Mac), Chrome (Win), Internet Explorer 11 (Win)
- Also, our team used Apple iPhone 6 (Safari), Apple iPad Air, Samsung Galaxy S6, and Samsung Tab A to ensure the bookstore runs these devices
- Before the release phase, we conducted user-acceptance testing and compared the scope of work to the entire website. To make sure the product satisfies the team, we constantly communicated the results
- Our strategy eliminated nearly 95% of software issues important for end-user website navigation
- The client provided rather positive feedback about the final bookstore release. Their recommendations were mostly concerned with the design aspects, while we received high ratings on website quality