A Magento-running store* that specializes in diamond jewelry crafting. The company is headquartered in Israel.
* We recognize the importance of protecting our clients’ privacy and follow the policies to maintain their confidentiality and security. That is why the company name will not be disclosed.
The product requirements have undergone constant changes during the development lifecycle. These corrections imposed challenges to the team of programmers: the priorities were reviewed, the release date was often postponed. Our task was to structure the quality assurance process and accelerate the time-to-market.
- We created the checklist for each functional part. Our goal was to cover them with tests and demonstrate the results on the site
- Our team started with a functional set of tests and checked if each function fits the product requirements
- At the second stage, we conducted pixel perfect testing. The task was to determine whether the website corresponds to its PSD template (design version). This test helped us to check pixel perfect parameter of the web and make sure it fits user interface requirements
- It was important to consider the number of changes within the software, so we`ve run regression tests. QA engineer checked if the modifications had a negative impact on the product and detected the related defects
- Our approach helped to balance QA and development process by correct task division between the teams
- Despite the challenges in the development lifecycle, our team managed to speed up QA turnaround to achieve timely product release